DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Adult Myopia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This ‘Adult Myopia-Epidemiology Forecast – 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology Adult Myopia in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Adult Myopia Epidemiology
The Adult Myopia epidemiology division provides insights about the historical and current patient pool along with the forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of The report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Adult Myopia epidemiology segmented as the Total Prevalent Population of Adult Myopia and Prevalence of myopic choroidal neovascularization. The report includes the Prevalent scenario of Adult Myopia symptoms in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country Wise- Adult Myopia Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Adult Myopia epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The total prevalent population of Adult Myopia Associated in 7MM countries was estimated to be 213,211,282 cases in 2020 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 2% for the study period (2018-2030).
- As per the estimates, United States has the highest Prevalent population of Adult Myopia
- Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest prevalent population of Adult Myopia. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest number of cases as 13,248,758 cases in 2020.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population about Adult Myopia?
- What are the key findings of Adult Myopia epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2018-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients with Adult Myopia across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2018-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2018-2030)?
- What are the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of Adult Myopia?
- What are the currently available treatments for Adult Myopia?
Study Period: 2018-2030
According to a study by Retina Today (2019), in 2010, an estimated 1.9 billion people (27% of the world’s population) were myopic, and 70 million of them (2.8%) had high myopia. These numbers are projected to rise to 52% and 10%, respectively, by 2050.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Report Introduction
3 Adult Myopia Market Overview at a Glance
3.1 Market Share (%) Distribution of Adult Myopia in 2018
3.2 Market Share (%) Distribution of Adult Myopia in 2030
4 Executive Summary of Adult Myopia
5 Disease Background and Overview
5.2 Terminology and Classification
5.4 Risk Factors
6 Epidemiology and Patient Population
6.1 Key Findings
6.2 7MM Total Diagnosed Prevalent Patient Population of Adult Myopia
6.3 Assumptions and Rationale
6.4 The United States
6.4.1 Prevalence of Adult Myopia in the United States
6.4.2 Prevalence of Myopic Choroidal neovascularization in the United States
188.8.131.52 Prevalence of Adult Myopia in Germany
184.108.40.206 Prevalence of Myopic Choroidal neovascularization in Germany
6.5.5 United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/otcrqe