Alert Clearing & Oversight, Affiliate/Supervisor – World Monetary Crimes
Morgan Stanley is a number one world monetary providers agency offering a variety of funding banking, securities, funding administration and wealth administration providers. The Agency’s workers serve purchasers worldwide together with firms, governments and people from greater than 1,200 places of work in 43 nations. As a market chief, the expertise and fervour of our individuals is crucial to our success. Collectively, we share a typical set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and powerful staff ethic. Morgan Stanley can present a superior basis for constructing knowledgeable profession – a spot for individuals to study, to realize and develop. A philosophy that balances private existence, views and desires is a vital a part of our tradition.
Division Profile and Background of the Staff
Morgan Stanley’s World Monetary Crimes (GFC) Group, an integral a part of the worldwide Authorized and Compliance Division, is charged with day-to-day oversight and coordination of the AML, Sanctions and Anti-Corruption Program masking the entire Agency’s numerous companies globally.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the Asia Monetary Crimes Group contains devoted personnel in Singapore, Australia and Tokyo.
Primarily based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of APAC Alerts Clearing & Oversight Staff, this function will supervise GFC APAC alert clearing, together with transaction monitoring (“TMS”), unfavourable information screening (“NNS”), and ongoing sanction and watch lists screening (“Sanctions Screening”). GFC APAC alert clearing contains protection for APAC Non-public Wealth Administration, APAC Institutional Securities Group and Australia Wealth Administration and Non-public Wealth Administration. Duties embody:
– Aiding in managing and coordinating with numerous regional protection groups and exterior events on the chain of alert evaluate work (TMS, NNS, Sanctions Screening on purchasers and workers)
– Dealing with alerts escalation and presenting suspicious alerts to GFC staff by way of weekly investigation assembly
– Put up-escalation help helping GFC staff in investigation of suspicious alerts, together with communications with numerous enterprise items (e.g. gross sales staff, Authorized and Compliance) for enquiries and case administration
– Overseeing native and abroad groups of analysts within the alert evaluate chain
– Coordinating APAC effort within the provision of regional enter within the ongoing optimization of the monitoring and screening fashions
– Alerts monitoring, monitoring and pattern evaluation for weekly administration reporting goal
– Facilitating communication of world QA requirements on alerts clearing between QA Staff and APAC protection groups
– Appearing because the coordinator for APAC protection groups to liaise with Monetary Crime Expertise Staff on workflow or system enhancement initiatives and helping in UAT and system implementation
– Delivering ongoing and advert hoc coaching to APAC protection groups, in addition to events within the alert evaluate chain
– Offering help in drafting and reviewing related insurance policies and procedures
– Aiding with regulatory requests or inside audit enquiries in alerts clearing
– Bachelor’s diploma
– CAMS licensed can be a plus
– At the very least 3 years of related expertise in AML Compliance, ideally in sizable monetary establishments or skilled audit or consultancy corporations
– Expertise within the securities or broker-dealer enterprise or wealth administration / non-public banking can be an asset
– Robust oral and written communication expertise in English
– Fluency in written Chinese language (conventional or simplified) is a robust plus