Koei Tecmo has announced Blue Reflection Tie for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam), and Blue Reflection Sunfor iOS, Android, and PC (DMM Games). Release dates were not announced.
The two games join the upcoming anime Blue Reflection Ray as one of three new Blue Reflection projects following the release of the original game in 2017.
The concept artwork above, illustrated by Mel Kishida, represents each project: Blue Reflection Ray on the left, Blue Reflection Tie in the middle, and Blue Reflection Sun on the right.
More information will be released at a later date.
Get a brief overview of each project below. Visit the newly launched Blue Reflection Project website here.
Blue Reflection Ray
A television anime set to begin broadcasting on April 9 on the “Animeism” programming block. Distributed by d-Anime Store and other distribution websites. Official website here.
Blue Reflection Sun
A new game for iOS, Android, and PC. Distributed by DMM Games. Release date to be announced.
Blue Reflection Tie
A new game for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). Published by Koei Tecmo. Release date to be announced.
Update 10:35 p.m.: Koei Tecmo has confirmed it will release Blue Reflection Tie as Blue Reflection: Second Light in the west. Here is the logo:
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.