Treyarch has launched the most recent replace for Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Conflict and it impacts a number of completely different recreation modes, together with normal aggressive multiplayer, Zombies, and League Play. In the event you have been collaborating in League Play this weekend, you could want to think about a brand new technique to switch your trusty RC-XD scorestreak.
The RC-XD is restricted in League Play, that means you will wish to give you a brand new low-level various earlier than you are caught off-guard by this modification. Moreover, pleasant hearth has been modified barely, changing to ricochet harm after the second team-kill and returning harm towards the attacker. Do you have to get two extra team-kills, you’ll be kicked from the match.
Different modifications embrace fixing a problem on the Specific map that may allow you to seize a Hardpoint zone with out truly being inside it, and tweaking some UI issues. In Zombies, you additionally should not be teleported out of the map when others use it within the Village space, nor will you have the ability to stand on the crafting desk. Take a look at the total patch notes from Treyarch beneath and be sure to do not miss out on the Double Weapon XP weekend at present working.
Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Conflict Patch Notes (February 13)
- Addressed a problem with League Play button displaying up in Fight File in Barracks.
- Addressed a problem the place all non-Grasp Calling Playing cards have been displaying detrimental values in challenges menus.
- Addressed problem on Specific the place it was doable to seize Hardpoint outdoors of zone.
- Pleasant hearth will now convert to ricochet harm on attacker after second team-kill and gamers will likely be kicked after two extra team-kills.
- Added “Outcomes Processing” show.
- Improved visuals on “Processing Ladder Consequence” show.
- Addressed problem that would incorrectly show particulars from earlier League Play occasion.
- Tackle problem the place gamers couldn’t scroll up and down League Ladder.
- Addressed problem that would trigger gamers to be teleported out of map when others used teleporter in Village space.
- Closed exploit permitting the participant to face on crafting desk.
- Addressed problem the place improve icon was grayed out when participant had sufficient to improve on the Arsenal.
- Added “Seasons” icon for “Firebase Z” challenges within the challenges menu.
GameSpot might get a fee from retail affords.