DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Acute Ocular Pain – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This ‘Acute Ocular Pain (AOP) – Epidemiology Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the AOP, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the AOP trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Acute Ocular Pain (AOP) Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
- In the year 2020, the total cases of Acute Ocular Pain (AOP) were estimated to be 15,029,051 cases in the 7MM, which might increase in 2030 at a CAGR of 0.65%.
- According to the publisher estimates, in 2020, it was estimated that there were 461,948, 14,243, 98,281, 710,949, 1,268,905, and 4,050,494 cases of Cataract Surgeries, Uveitis, Glaucoma Surgeries, Corneal Aberration Surgeries, Dry eye disease, and Conjunctivitis respectively that experienced acute ocular pain, in the United States.
- Among EU5 countries, Spain has the lowest number of cases of Acute Ocular Pain (AOP), which were estimated to be 1,106,840 cases in 2020.
- In Japan, 874,788 cases of AOP were estimated, which might rise in 2030.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of AOP, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, and genetic basis.
- The report provides insight into the 7MM historical and forecasted patient pool covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of AOP.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology for 7MM by Number of Cases of Several Eye Disorders and Number of Cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Major Eye Disorders.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the disease risk, and burden of AOP?
- What is the historical AOP patient pool in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of AOP at the 7MM level?
- What will be the growth opportunities across the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to AOP?
- Out of the above-mentioned countries, which country would have the highest population of AOP during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow across the 7MM during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Report Introduction
3 Acute Ocular Pain (AOP) Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
4 Executive Summary of Acute Ocular Pain (AOP)
5 Acute Ocular Pain (AOP): Future Perspective
6 Disease Background and Overview
6.2 Eye: Components and Anatomy
6.3.1 Ocular trauma
6.3.2 Conjunctival or corneal foreign body
6.3.3 Recurrent corneal erosions (RCE)
6.3.4 Dry eyes
6.3.5 Microbial keratitis
6.3.10 Optic neuropathies
6.3.11 Eye pain in cranial nerve palsies
6.3.12 Eye pain in ocular asthenopia
6.3.13 Eye pain in migraine
6.3.14 Eyelid, orbit, and ocular adnexa
6.3.15 Ocular surface, conjunctiva, and cornea
6.3.16 Retinal diseases
6.4.2 Physical examination
6.5 Differential Diagnosis and Management
6.6 Treatment and Management
6.6.1 Local treatment
126.96.36.199 Topical Ophthalmic NSAIDs
188.8.131.52 Ophthalmic Corticosteroids
184.108.40.206 Cholinergic Antagonists
220.127.116.11 Topical Anesthetics
6.6.2 Allergy eye drops
7 Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1 Key Findings
7.2 Epidemiology Methodology
7.3 Total Cases of Several Eye Disorders in the 7MM
7.4 Total Cases of Acute Ocular Pain (AOP) in the 7MM
7.5 Epidemiology of Acute Ocular Pain (AOP)
7.6 The United States
7.6.1 Number of Cases of Several Eye disorders in the United States
7.6.2 Number of Cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Major Eye Disorders in the United States
18.104.22.168 Number of Cases of Several Eye Disorders in Germany
22.214.171.124 Number of Cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Major Eye Disorders in Germany
7.7.5 United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ycdzof